We offer live coding classes to make sure that you grasp the course contents flawlessly. We then provide hands-on coding practice sessions and homework to give you the chance to implement everything you have learned!
Our program is customized as per the time commitment and initial skill level of a student. The total process can take from 6 months to 8 months. Here’s how it works:
Our academy has 5 courses. The first two courses (Intro to CS, Intro to Programming) are beginner level and the last 3 courses are Advanced (Frontend, Backend, and Data Structures and Algorithm). Typically these courses take 4-6 months to complete.
Upon completing the course, the student is given an opportunity to work with our startup partners or in the internal product development team to gain hands-on experience in the field of software development.
Once a student completes a course and gains a substantial amount of technical experience, we launch them into the market where we prepare them for job hunts, interviews and provide them with all kinds of support they require to secure a job.
A student can take multiple courses or retake courses until and after he/she gets hired.
Here is a list of supports you’ll get from our program:
- Customized curriculum based on your skill level and time constraints
- 1-on-1 mentorship from tech industry veterans
- Live group classes instructed by experts
- Hands-on software development experience on active/live projects
- A helpful community with a shared goal
- Creation of your coding portfolio to boost your desirability to employers
- Support in job hunt & training on job search best practices
- 1-on-1 resume reviews, LinkedIn profile reviews, and strengthening online presence
- Interview prep by mock sessions with experts
- Career and immigration consultation sessions
- Salary negotiation and VISA/ Green-card negotiation strategies with employers
- Immigration and VISA support; OPT/OPTX sponsorship if required
Yes, the entire program is run remotely.
The live classes are recorded and shared online so you don’t have to worry about missing part of the classes due to technical issues.
Once the program is finished, will I continue to receive support regarding full-time job applications after I graduate?
We are taking a long-term approach for our STEM Talents. The end of Bootcamp is just one of the milestones we help you achieve. We continue to provide you with support on job applications, job search, immigration consultation/support, coding portfolio building, interview prep, salary negotiation, career counseling, and much more. We don’t win unless you win. So, our objectives are perfectly aligned.
Weekly time commitment depends on the talent’s pre-existing knowledge of programming/coding.
However, we require a minimum of 40 hours/week time commitment for full-time talents and a minimum of 20 hours/week for part-time talents.
No. Domestic candidates with green card/citizenship are also eligible to apply to the program. However, it is currently only available to people residing in the USA.